What You Can Expect at Our Real Estate Closings
Purchasing property can be both exciting and stressful. With so much paperwork to sort through, it can be a bit overwhelming for new home buyers. Allow us to handle all of the details so you can focus on moving into your new place. Having years of experience in the industry, our attorney owner ensures everything is prepared and cleared before you sign on the dotted line.
Our title closing agent will assist you from start to finish. Before coming to the closing, you should be prepared for the following.
1. You and your spouse must attend if it is a homestead property—even if only one spouse is on the deed. If not, your spouse should have a previously executed power-of-attorney.
2. Allow approximately one hour for the real estate closing.
3. Bring photo ID, such as a driver's license. This is required by the State of Florida.
4. Funds to be tendered must be in the form of a wire transfer. We recommend that you initiate the fund transfer a day before the closing.
5. We will complete the Settlement Statement at least 24 hours before the closing. However, your lender must provide instructions and approval to complete the Buyer's figures.
6. If you need the figures before the day of closing, call your closer.
We Also Perform for Sale by Owner Closings
Are you selling or purchasing a home without using a real estate agent? Let us ensure everything is performed correctly at the closing. If not you, you could open yourself up to potential problems. This is especially the case if you are a buyer. Just like standard real estate closings, for sale by owner closings must be handled with care.
We conduct a thorough title search and offer title insurance to ensure you are protected in the event of a title defect in the future. Whether you are purchasing residential or commercial property, you can depend on our team to assist you in the process.
Contact us to receive $100 off settlement fees. We proudly serve clients in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Carrollwood, and Brandon, Florida, as well as the surrounding areas.